Wow - it's been a while...
I can't believe so much time has passed since my last post here.
It's been a challenging few months...lots of lifestyle changes (and no, I'm not referring to all diet type stuff!) But - God remains faithful & we are thankful for His grace, love & continual provision.
Now that I remember the URL to get back here & my log in information, I'll try to update more frequently again! LOL!! :)
But - can't wrap up THIS blog without an updated pic of our little boy! ((I can't even call him a BABY boy anymore!! I can't believe how quickly he's growing up!!!)) :( Yes - that makes me sad - but I'm very proud of the little man he is becoming - most days. HAHAHA!! ;) :)

Enjoying a Valentine's Day cookie Grandma sent to him ((allergen free homemade!!))
Fireman ME - he has SOOO much fun in this pop up firetruck! :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home