Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Who me?


2 Comments:

At Thursday, February 07, 2008 3:32:00 PM, Blogger Luke and Heather said...

Judah has that same outfit, only in reds and greens and yellows and stuff... I love it- i get that expression all the time.
I will be praying for his CT scan... trust me, I know how scary little stuff like that can be- going through similar things with Judah (I think my mom told you- eye rolling and now doing a little of a "tremor" or shiver kind of a thing) but the Dr. isn't concerned at all and doesn't want to do any tests. Says sometimes the Central Nervous system has these little 'gliches' in it because it's not fully mature yet. He's not concerned, but mommy and daddy can't help but be. So I pray for you, you pray for me :)

 
At Thursday, February 07, 2008 3:48:00 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

Thank you so much!! And yes - absolutely! I am praying for you too!! Your mom and I have been chatting via e-mail. (I just adore your mom!!)

I know you guys are prob where we are with everything...we know the Lord is in control...and we are continually laying it at His feet...but there is still this little tinge of worry there - in the pit of my stomach & deep in my heart...can't help it! They are our babies!!! I HATE to see my little guy in pain...but God is good - and even in this, He is working things together for our good - cause we love Him and are called according to His purpose.

If nothing else, I am thankful to have you as a prayer partner in this. ;)

*huge hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home