Wednesday, February 20, 2008

pics from today...

I realized I had posted a couple times WITHOUT pics of Elijah! What's WRONG with me?!?! hahahah - just kidding. :)

So - we started out this morning in the Jeep seat...he hasn't really been in it since he was just a few weeks old. :) Now he can actually SIT in it ((it reclines too - which is how he started in it...and it vibrates...which would have been nice in our ACTUAL Jeeps)) LOL :)


Anywho - eventually, of course, he ended up in his Jumperoo...but I HAD to take a few pics like this one. Elijah was a bouncing maniac...but, then he would stop bouncing & lay his head down & just rest. It was ADORABLE!!! :) :)

He doesn't look really happy in this pic...but trust me - he was all smiles & giggles when his little legs were in motion. Like Mike said the other day, this Jumperoo may have been one of our best purchases!!!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, February 21, 2008 4:31:00 PM, Blogger Luke and Heather said...

We are getting one of those Jumparoo's from Luke's parents... I have a Johnny Jump-Up, but I dont have big enough doorways for it and I'm nervous that he's going to smack his head (lack of coordination for that still at this age, as you know)... so I am looking forward to Judah having loads of fun in the Jumparoo, too! I'll have to put Judah in the outfit that Eli has on and take a picture and they will look like little twins :)

 
At Thursday, February 21, 2008 9:24:00 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

Oh my gosh, Heather! That would be adorable! If you remember - bring that outfit with you - and we'll get a pic of the boys in them together on their play date! LOL :) I really like the one Judah has! I didn't see it in those tones!! :)

And I REALLY hope Judah likes the Jumperoo...don't give up if he doesn't like it right away though - Eli really couldn't stand it the first couple times. I almost took it apart and boxed it back up! LOL I'm REALLY glad now that I didn't! He's in it as I'm typing this! :) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home