Monday, February 18, 2008

Mommy & Me swimming class...

So - in about 10 days - me & my lil man will be plunging into the waters at the Grand Haven YMCA for the Mommy & Me swim class. Actually - I think it's called "Shrimps" or something...but I like Mommy & Me better. LOL :) Although - from what I recall when I went with my girlfriend Wendy & her daughter Jordyn, there are some daddies there too...so - that may be why they gave it a generic name. :)

Anywho - I'm excited...and slightly nervous You may think it's because i haven't owned a bathing suit for over 10 years...and sure, that might be part of it - but more to the point, I think I'm worried about losing my grip of Elijah in the pool...or slipping with him in my arms. I don't know - I tend to worry about these things. Just ask my good friend Mattie about my overly cautious mommy side. ;) :)

Better yet - don't ask him. I'd rather not bring up THAT subject again!! :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home