He finally likes it!!
Grandma found a Jumperoo on Craig's List here in Grand Haven - so I picked it up a couple weeks ago - but Elijah wasn't really liking it too much. :( But - then we went to our friends' for dinner and he watched his friend Job play & jump around in his - so we tried him out there & he seemed to have more fun!
However, life has gotten busy (as it has a habit of doing) - and I hadn't tried him back in his since we had visited our friends. Well - tonight, I thought I'd try it - since he was kinda having a cranky day after his CT Scan this morning. Well - after some excited coaxing on my part (i.e. clapping & jumping myself in the other room while trying to do laundry & dishes) he seemed to start really having fun with it...so - I had to do a little video of him jumping around. At times, he looked like he was a dancing maniac! It was ADORABLE! :)
If you can get passed the annoying sounds *I'M* making - you might actually enjoy the video! :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home