Elijah turns 6 today! (months, that is!) :)
I had given baby-proof photo books to each of Elijah's grandparents...one to my Mom, one to Mike's parents & one to Eli's birth family...and today, we finally got one back!! :)
If you've never seen one, I think they were a great little invention! Especially for babies who have family far away that they don't see as often. It's a little photo book that holds 6 photos (or more if you want to put smaller, doubled up pics) - but this way, your baby gets to see the faces of far-away family members...and when they visit - baby will be familiar with their faces!! And, it helps mommy & daddy connects names & stories with the faces in the books when they talk to baby about the people...so baby can make the connection :) Of course, being made for a baby, the book is water-proof (read drool & slobber proof) :) :) I think it's such a great idea!!
I had given them to friends over the years as gifts cause I thought they were so cool...and I'm so excited & blessed that I now have a son to enjoy one too!!! :) Well - three - if the other family members would send theirs back too...AHEM...
Anywho - I decided to record Eli when I handed him his first photo book & catch his reaction. Shocking, (read the sarcasm here) - but his first inclination was to TASTE the book. :) :) Oh well - that's why they make it baby proof!! :) :)
Enjoy! Elijah sure does! LOL :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home