Friday, January 11, 2008

Tuesday was my birthday! :)

It was a day filled with doctor's appointments and lots of food!

I used to collect Teddy Bears - and I just adore Build-a-Bear - so, for my birthday, between Elijah's doctor's appointments, we went to the mall...and Eli made his first build-a-bear! Well - ok - Daddy actually did most of the work...but all in all, Eli seemed to enjoy the experience ((at least more than the little girl that did it after he did...she freaked at the stuffing machine!))

Anywho - we wanted to record Elijah chattering to put inside the bear...but he wasn't in the mood to talk - he pretty much just grumbled & gave us raspberries. So - in the end, we settled for the grumbles. Of course, as soon as we were done building the bear - Elijah started chattering up a storm & didn't stop til his head hit the pillow that night!!! UGH. :) :)

He's TRYING to train us that he will NOT smile on demand - nor will he talk or perform just cause we have the camera rolling!!! ;)



We also went to my favorite restaurant - TGIFriday's

- and the three of us shared a piece of vanilla bean cheesecake! Yummy!!! :)


It was a truly wonderful birthday for me!! :) :) :)

4 Comments:

At Friday, January 11, 2008 8:50:00 AM, Blogger mike macon said...

;D

 
At Friday, January 11, 2008 9:19:00 AM, Blogger The Forster Family said...

Happy Bday Maggie! It looks like you had a wonderful time with your beautiful family! Welcome back to blogging! -Reggie

 
At Friday, January 11, 2008 9:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my garsh! I feel so bad I forgot!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! My Myspace account sent me a reminder..I'm so sorry!

 
At Friday, January 11, 2008 11:57:00 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Happy Birthday! I had no idea you were a REGULAR blogger :0 I thought you were chained to that evil myspace thingy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home