So much has happened since my last blog here!!!
OK - so - we've had some pretty amazing changes in the last few months...and I have been bombarding friends' e-mails with updates. I think the time has come to move my journaling efforts HERE - so inboxes will get a break - and people can check it out at their leisure. :) :)
So - the biggest news? The birth of our son!!! We're actually in the process of adopting him - but I was INCREDIBLY blessed to be there for his actual birth! It was one of THE most precious moments of my life!!!!
Because I'm so late in blogging this event - I may throw in some e-mails from the last 4 1/2 months to bring everyone reading this up to speed. :) Or - I could do a quick summary...no - wait - NOTHING I do is ever quick - and the word summary implies short...and let's face it - nothing I type is ever short either!
But - in the spirit of starting fresh - I'm going to end this blog entry now...at 1:34am - and will start over tomorrow. I'll even include pictures!! :) :)
((if I can figure it out now - I'll add one from his actual birth day)) :) :)
WELCOME
Masen Elijah
August 23rd - 6lbs 15oz - 20 1/2 inches
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home