OK - so - I get these e-mails every weekday - from Revive Our Hearts ministry...Nancy Leigh DeMoss (in case you aren't familiar with it)
Anywho - I decided to post two URLs below that you can copy & paste into your browser ((since I can't seem to get them to become links on here...and my geek husband is sleeping))
(((btw - he LIKES being called a geek...it doesn't mean the same thing it did when we were 12)))
So - anywho - the URLs will take you to a webpage of the transcript of Nancy's radio program from Thursday and Friday of this week.
I am always SO blessed, encouraged & exhorted by her programs...even though they are a LONG read - they are SO worth the time!!!
http://www.reviveourhearts.com/radio/roh/today.php?pid=9784
http://www.reviveourhearts.com/radio/roh/today.php?pid=9785
2 Comments:
Apparently - they DO become active links. :)
Guess I could have edited the original post - but - well, everyone who reads this already knows I'm a goofball. :) :)
I am too a geek... ;D
Post a Comment
<< Home