Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Moving...

I've decided we should swap bedrooms with Elijah.
It makes more sense.
Mike and I pretty much just sleep and store clothes in ours - so who cares if it's a little cramped? :)

In a few short months, Eli is going to be moving around, crawling, walking - even running! And he'll want room to play.

I like the idea of his room being up here next to the living room - since we spend most of our time in the living room. I'll be able to see him in his room - and I can also gate off between the living room & kitchen...and he will have free reign of the front of the house. That way, I won't worry so much about the stove, the laundry area, etc.

So - that's what I spent most of today doing...and now I'm totally congested. I'm allergic to dust (among a hundred other things).

And there you have it! My confession of being a horrible house-keeper. While moving furniture, beds & dressers - I kicked up A LOT of dust. :p UGH...now if only I could find my allergy meds!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 23, 2008 12:33:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Maggie,
Isn't that when you're supposed to clean baseboards and behind furniture, when you re-arrange and/or move? BTW, the lack of love of housekeeping...must run in the family. Love, Patti

 

Post a Comment

<< Home