A little frightened...
OK - this post isn't going to contain a picture of our son...though - I am showing serious restraint NOT posting some more cute ones from today's bath time!!! :) :)
Actually - this is just a random blog from me...cause it just struck me why I stay up so late...it's certainly not because I have something so important to do that it can't wait til tomorrow...or even because I have more energy in the wee night hours.
Honestly - I think I stay awake late every night because I'm afraid to lay in bed.
I know I'm going to be in SO much pain...my back has been absolutely horrible lately!! And waking up is an absolute nightmare!!!
This stinks. :(
I thought maybe it was the weather changing so much - but truthfully - I think it's actually because of all of our play time on the floor...or carrying our precious son everywhere...
So - wait a second...was I actually complaining about my back pain?!??!
How CRAZY of me!!!
I wouldn't trade one moment of play time - or snuggle time - or Eli being attached to my hip time for a totally perfect back...EVER!!!
He was originally on his back - after I undressed him for his bath...but when I came back to get him after filling the sink, he had rolled over & was watching tv. :) :) :) TOO CUTE!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home