Just before he turned 5 months old!
Elijah sitting in his bebe pod...daddy's legs in the background...and Spencer the amazing baby guard dog at her post. :)

Eli went through all the toys around him while in his seat...he'd pick one up, check it out (i.e. put it in his mouth) then toss it aside or lay it down and pick up something else.
((doesn't it look like Spencer can't wait to sink her teeth into the ball he's holding? I bet she can't WAIT to start playing catch with Eli!)) :)
I decided to use one of the gift cards to buy this Jeep carrier. Eli is 2 pounds from outweighing the snugli I have for him - and this will get us through another 8 or 9 pounds before he hits the limit...so - unless he has a huge growth spurt, I'm hoping it will last us a few weeks! The snugli nestled him across my body - but he was laying down & couldn't see anything when he was inside of it...this allows him to ride sitting up & he can see everything we're heading toward...including his cute little self in the mirror!! :)


1 Comments:
Ethan and Brooke LOVED being in that when I used to do work around the house. Even yard work. And it was nice to have the extra hands
Post a Comment
<< Home