Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Eli loves hanging with daddy!

...but apparently doesn't like to SHARE him. :)

Elijah looks a little surprised that Spencer tried to climb up on his daddy...

But then he gets bold and starts "yelling" at Spencer to go away...

I think he was actually surprised that she listened and left!!!

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 15, 2008 10:26:00 PM, Blogger maria empie said...

What a proud Papa!! I always knew the two of you would end up parents someday. If you want another you can adopt me!!!

 
At Tuesday, January 15, 2008 10:42:00 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

LOL!! Well - as much as we just LOVE you Maria - and would LOVE for you guys to move back to MI - we were kinda hoping that if we adopt again - it will be another baby - so we can get more use out of ALL the wonderful baby stuff people have given us this year!!! :) :) But hey - *I* certainly won't complain if the Lord wants to bless us with an older child...or MANY more children! :) :) ((and hopefully a bigger house)) LOL :)

 
At Thursday, January 17, 2008 11:20:00 PM, Blogger The Forster Family said...

I love Eli's shirt! He's just like his daddy!

 
At Saturday, January 19, 2008 1:56:00 AM, Blogger Maggie said...

AND his build-a-bear!! Can you guess who picked out HIS outfit too?!?! :) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home