Where has the time gone?
It's hard to believe so much time has passed since my last post here! I've put up a few things over the last few months on myspace - but this one has gotten away from me! :(
I'm hoping (now that I've successfully logged in) to begin updating this one a bit more regularly.
The countdown has begun...just a few more days left of my work with Charter! I actually broke down in tears today...what is WRONG with me!?!?! Sillyness. Just plain sillyness!
So - while I've promised to update this blog - I have to delay until another day. I'm exhausted - and tomorrow is going to come bright & early. :)
Life has changed a bit since I started this blog ((the blog page - not this particular post!)) ;)
Let's see what the next few days/weeks/months hold for us...shall we? :)
"Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know." - Jeremiah 33:3 (where I left off in my reading today) :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home