Sunday, April 16, 2006

Maggie 'n' Me at Barnes 'n' Noble Starbucks

I cannot tell you how very, very much I love my wife.  So, we go to
Barnes and Noble to hang out with some friends, and we bring our 'tops because
there's a high speed access point at the Starbuck's there, so we redeem the time
by "geeking."  I love technology... not as much as you, you see... but I
love technology... always and forever...



maggie, under the barnes 'n' noble starbucks sign

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:49:00 PM, Blogger Auntneice said...

Mike? This is Denise Haskins. I know I don't know you all that well, but from what I've observed of you...why in the heck haven't you had ANYTHING to say since April 16th? LOL! Megan is such a sweet and understated individual, HER I can understand not being "talky" on here, but you, my boy??? LOL!

Anyway, just wanted to say "hi". And rattle your chain. A little. How are the two of you? Hoping all is well in Macon-ville. Just skimming your blog gives me a smile. Nice to see you have one. Hope you don't mind I bookmarked it! LOL!

Take care and have a great one.

Denise

 

Post a Comment

<< Home